HOW WE ARE ADAPTING OUR OPERATIONS TO LIFE WITH COVID-19
Here at Lost Reality, our guests’ safety has, and always will be, paramount. That’s why we’ve enacted a wide range of new health and safety policies and procedures in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak.
To ensure your safety and comply with federal government guidelines, we have introduced the following measures.
- Private Experiences Only
For the foreseeable future, our escape experiences will be limited to private groups of friends and family only to limit the risk of potentially spreading the virus. Practically speaking, this means that you will only share each escape room with members of your booking party, there will be no interaction (in close quarters or otherwise) with other members of the public.
- New Sanitisation and Disinfection Policy
As part of our steps to ensure the continued safety of our guests and staff members, we will thoroughly disinfect all high-touch areas (such as door handles) and high touches items (such as props) between each group of players. We will also carry out a thorough sanitisation process in the general lobby/waiting area after each cycle of games. There will be onsite hand sanitiser available for both players and employees.
- Segregated Waiting Area
In accordance with the 1.5-metre social distancing rules, separate groups who have booked games for the same time will be asked to stand in designated areas away from each other. When an escape room becomes ready for players, our staff members will deal with one group at a time at a safe social distance, while remaining guests wait in the lobby area.
- New Guest Code of Conduct
A new temporary guest code of conduct will be introduced onsite so that customers conduct themselves in line with federal government advice. We ask our guests to abide by the following temporary rules:
- No interaction with guests who do not form part of your booking party.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue and dispose of it in one of the bins provided. If that’s not possible, please sneeze into your elbow and NOT your hand. For coughing, please avoid covering your mouth with your hands, and instead bring your elbow up toward your face.
- Please avoid the shaking of hands.
- If you have either a temperature or a new persistent cough, please refrain from visiting our premises.
Some of these procedures will add the time it takes for you to complete our experience. With that in mind, we thank you in advance for your patience and advise that you should plan to spend at least 90 minutes with us.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team who are more than happy to assist you.