WE HAVE JOB OPENINGS!Are you an escape room fanatic with a keen eye for detail and incredible customer service skills? We are seeking a Game Master for a Casual Position at our Escape Room located in Cannington.
The successful candidate will have:
- Customer service experience
- Bubbly, friendly personalities love to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Logical and Critical thinking
- Excellent prioritizing skills
- Ensuring that guests understand what they’re supposed to be doing.
- Explaining any rules.
- Ensuring the safety of guests
- Providing a positive experience for guests. In any case, they need to be able to engage with and enthuse your customers.
- Resetting rooms in-between games.
- Administrative tasks such as taking payments and learning our software, answering enquiries on the phone etc.
- Helping with clues where this is permitted for guests. In certain situations, the Game Master remains in the room, whereas in others, they might be watching on-camera and contacted via walkie-talkie.
- Money Handling
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Fluent spoken/written English
- This role is primarily for weekend work 6-18 hours (with some weekday shifts occasionally when fully trained) depending on shifts availabilities on the week, you MUST be available weekends (including fri sat/sun nights). You can check our website for the opening hours.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: Job Application for Game Master